For information on how this post works, click here.
Highlighted Jobs this week
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer at Radiology Protocols (paid position)
RadiologyProtocols.com provides a platform which allows health systems to customize, document, & organize imaging protocols. We need a Ruby rockstar to help develop even more features!
Apply at Jobscore
Program Manager at Iowa Startup Accelerator (paid position)
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented Program Manager to work closely with the Managing Director on the planning and execution of the 2014 program. The job will be considered part-time. Hours will fluctuate, and be especially intense from July-November.
Details are here
Other jobs (free listings)
- Programmer at Appcore in Des Moines (paid position) - Appcore is seeking a programmer to design and develop cloud automation technology to simplify cloud for administrators, while increasing functionality. Apply at appcore.com
- iOS Engineer at emploi.us in Des Moines (paid position) - Emploi.us is a mobile and web Software-as-a-Services platform that streamlines, organizes, and records jobsite communication on construction projects, allowing all stakeholders transparent access to vital job information. Apply at angel.co
- Virtual Sales for Software as a Service Marketing Platform at GoodBlogs in Decorah or remote (paid position) - GoodBlogs licenses out a unique crowd-sourced marketing platform to businesses and organizations. Apply via email
- Software Engineer (Full Stack or Specialized) at PearDeck in Iowa City or remote (paid position) - We're using AngularJS, Firebase, and the Google Drive API to make interactive presentation software. Apply at stackoverflow.com
- Oracle Fusion Developer at The Principal in Des Moines (paid position) - This role is responsible for hands-on configuration and implementation on the follow Oracle Fusion HCM modules: Performance Management, Goals Management, Talent Review/Succession and Workforce Compensation. Apply at principal.com
- Lead Graphic Designer at QA Graphics in Ankeny (paid position) - The Lead Graphic Designer will be responsible for leading QA Graphics’ design initiatives for web, mobile, desktop, large format applications and internal marketing (internal marketing will require both print and digital design). Details at aafdsm.com