Tidbits is an occasional series with notes about the Iowa tech and startup community that I want to help share but don't have the time (usually) or resources (sometimes) to write about as individual posts.
- The Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute is seeking applicants for their next Community Leadership Class. Entrepreneurs/startups are one area they've targeted for more representation - apply at gdmli.com or check out their meetup on March 6th.
- Cramer Dev (Iowa City) has rebranded and is now FullStack.
- Social Money/SmartyPig (West Des Moines) founder Mike Ferrari launched a personal blog and plans to share a variety of experiences including things he's learned as an entrepreneur.
- LendTrade (Des Moines) named to "the housing economy's 100 most innovative technology companies" for 2014 by Housing Wire.
- StartupCity Des Moines launched a newsletter. Subscribe here.
- Tej Dhawan of StartupCity Des Moines lobbied against patent trolls in Washington last week. See his post about it right here.
Photo Credit: Picjumbo.com